Looking to take your ID game to the next level and work with the best bicycles and equipment in the world? Specialized Bicycles Europe is offering a 3-6 month industrial design internship at our European R&D center in Cham, Switzerland, beginning from October 2016.
This is your opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from components to bicycle frames. Get your creative juices flowing with developing innovative concepts and prototypes as a part of an international design team. You’ll also gain invaluable insights and collaboration skills from a variety of talented R&D professionals.
- Must be an enrolled senior year student in or recent graduate in industrial design program.
- Proactive, solution-oriented team player with willingness to learn.
- Strong problem solving skills and creative approach to challenging projects are a must.
- Strong aesthetic sense/form development.
- Ability to create mockups and prototypes in wide range of media
- Applicants must have good organizational skills, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Must have great visual communications skills in 2d and 3d. Proficiency in Adobe suite and 3d modeling (Creo, Solidworks) required.
- Applicants must be familiar with bikes and action sports in general.
- Please research Specialized Bicycles so you are familiar with the brand before submitting your portfolio.
How to Apply:
Please send an e-mail with “leManoosh - Industrial Design Internship” in the subject line, and include all the following:
- Cover letter – as the body of the email.
- Resume – as an attachment in PDF format
- Portfolio – send an attachment in PDF format or URL link to an online portfolio.