We are hiring spring interns. We are a boutique studio, working with select clients on a broad range of projects. If you are looking for experience working with a fun and growing team in San Francisco, join us.
· Participate in internal brainstorms and design reviews.
· Industrial design through all activities associated with product design.
· Investigate design issues and partner with appropriate team members to clarify or resolve problems and develop designs accordingly.
· Prepare product layouts, detailed drawings, and renderings.
· Help with product packaging and product artwork concepts as required.
· Present ideas and concepts through product presentations including but not limited to, sketches, computer renderings, 3D prints and physical prototype models.
· Present designs to partners and design teams and discuss need for modification and change.
· Prepare illustrations and story boards.
· Other duties as assigned, or as necessary for the benefit of the studio
· 3-5 years of industrial design education
· Ability to manage and assist in multiple projects at one time
· High level of understanding of design surfacing
· Excellent at hand sketching, model making and functional mock-ups
· Highly proficient in CAD
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Advanced knowledge of 3D modeling software
· Advanced knowledge of 3D rendering software
· Willingness to take direction and learn from others
· Great positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and a high quality of work
· Ability to develop and share innovative solutions
· Refined aesthetic sensitivity and attention to detail