Fredrikson Stallard are looking for a design studio assistant intern to join its team in Clerkenwell, London.
Fredrikson Stallard are leading exponents of British avant-garde design and are the recipient of some of the most prestigious design awards, creating cutting edge engaging furniture, art and product designs.
We are currently inviting applications for an internship position at our studio in London.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to work on a range of projects including furniture, product and interior design projects with our international client base.
You will be supporting the studio and providing assistance with:
- the general daily running of the studio and workshop
- researching and admin support
- working on image retouching using Photoshop and Adobe Suite
- developing designs from sketch, renderings and models
- supporting the production team with contacting suppliers
- supporting the studio manager
The essential requirements for applicants are:
- confident in both Mac OS and Windows
- good Photoshop skills
- good understanding of Rhinoceros 3D, KeyShot and Adobe CS
- great communication skills with a confident and diplomatic disposition
- good spoken and written English
This position will offer individuals a first hand educational experience in a busy creative environment. There is a possibility of future employment with us as we always select from past interns first.
Would applicants please submit a personalised cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio.