We are seeking an energetic, creative, organized, smart UX/UI Designer to help us deliver amazing visual experiences to our customers and fundamentally change how they interact with their products or experiences. This person should be familiar or interested in learning the principles of designing for user experiences. This person should have proven experiences building visual systems with typography, layout, iconography, image making and other user interface signifiers and/or designed interactive experiences through an architectural/navigational perspective.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes user experience designers, industrial designers, design researchers, and developers and or engineers.
- Actively participate in brainstorms, concept development and group growth.
- Understand and communicate the brand attributes and how they translate to visual communication.
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs, wireframes, etc.
- Present and defend clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members.
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others.
- Ensure exceptional design execution.
- Document design specification in fine detail.
- Communicate ideas with the tech team and respond to issues as they arise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Visual Communication, Interaction Design or similar study.
- US Citizens or Green Card holders only at this time
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Intimate knowledge of Sketch, Invision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2+ years of visual design experience.
- Ability to work with different disciplines.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive user interfaces, interactive behaviors and navigation.
- Experience working collaboratively with designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences.
- Great communications skills - both with internal teams and communicating with/presenting to clients.
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude!
Boston, MA, USA