“Design is a labour of love, so it’s important that I’m involved in the entire design process. Not just bits and pieces.”
Lucas, Graphic Designer
Communication design is a vast and competitive calling. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international studio that can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence your field.
This internship will include:
• Real design projects for international clients, with room for you to execute your ideas independently.
• Interdisciplinary teams with people from all over the world. Plus a dynamic and informal working atmosphere with a collaborative team and exciting clients.
• Getting plenty of responsibility from day one. Personal and professional development.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
• Availability for six months.
• To be a master’s design student. Or, a recent graduate in communication design, digital media design, interface design, or screen design.
• Highly developed skill in the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as some knowledge of Sketch.
• Experience designing online portals, shop systems, or websites. Some professional experience. Internships or otherwise.
• A teamwork-oriented personality. Excellent communication skills.
• Very good English skills. German skills are an asset.