Design the future. Our goal is to strive for excellence, and we do so every day by blending our long-standing tradition as a prestigious design brand with our values of elegance, purity, and innovation.
In Pininfarina, you will find a dynamic and familiar environment, one where your skills and desire to do will be spent on challenging projects that are always diverse and versatile.
You will have a complete understanding of the business process, from concept to design to creation. We will work together to build innovative solutions that will improve the quality of life.
Pininfarina of America is looking for UX/UI Designers for the Miami office. The UX/UI Designer will participate in both internal and client \' s creative design projects to realize visual design intent through all design phases (from design inception to production) by being a proactive spokesperson for each project you participate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the concepts, interface design, color, branding, and graphic design. Strong visual design skills.
• Maintain an understanding of the market, competition, industry, technology, and trends.
• Inspire the domestic and international design teams by continually pushing the boundaries of design innovation.
• Respond to project objectives with creative and innovative design solutions.
• Strong design strategy and solutions that are based on user experience, brand awareness, and business perspectives.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively and pays close attention to detail.
• Assist in developing UI/UX design concepts that maximize usability, innovative visual aesthetics, and desire amongst our customers.
• Assist in developing solutions that achieve all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and fit within the client \\\\\\\'s core brand vision.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with product teams, including Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Industrial Design, and User Research.
• Conduct user research, and client workshops, and evaluate user feedback.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
• Travel if projects require short- or medium-term durations within and out of the US.
• Follow other requests from management supporting necessary assignments to conduct and enhance business.
• Bachelors degree or higher diploma in product design, interaction design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
• At least 3+ professional experience working in digital experience design on interdisciplinary teams to research, build, test, and deliver great products.
• Capacity to balance creative initiative and ability to take direction.
• Ability to envision UI concepts as sketches, renderings, theme boards, and functioning prototypes.
• Graphic and computer rendering skills, including Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Omni, Graffle, PPT, and other professional tools.
• Excellent communication skills and capable of presenting (or defending) specific design intent or direction.
• English proficiency required, Italian, and/or other languages a plus.
All applicants should be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Pininfarina of America will not sponsor any visa for this position.