Who do you know who is truly satisfied with their car?
If you’re a car owner, do you know what each button on your dashboard does?
How many people do you know who are confused, distracted and needlessly stressed each time they drive?
Do you think you can do better?
CloudMade has developed a proprietary software solution used by automotive OEMs like Renault-Nissan, Ford, Audi and Jaguar Land Rover that makes this kind of confusion, distraction, and dissatisfaction a thing of the past. Using cutting edge machine learning techniques, we create a profile of the driver that predicts their likes and dislikes, understands their habits and lets the car delight the driver and passengers.
We need designers to join our team in Silicon Valley and Kyiv, to join us creating the next generation of in-car experiences that are adaptive, highly personalized and powered by artificial intelligence.
About the Role
Designers at CloudMade are responsible for the holistic user experience in our customers’ cars.
Through your work at CloudMade, you will become an expert in automotive design, an expert in our customers and an expert in CloudMade’s product.
Your role includes:
- Leading user experience design for projects with OEMs, Tier 1s and internal CloudMade demonstrators.
- Leading client and internal brainstorms and driving design driven processes through all aspects of CloudMade’s business.
- Delivering a mix of concepts and products in a variety of mediums from paper prototypes to wireframes, graphic design and physical prototypes.
- Interacting directly and as part of the CloudMade team with OEM and Tier 1 customers as well as CloudMade senior management.
You will stop at nothing until cars are simple and delightful to use.
You are a relentless ambassador of for the end user, a perfectionist with exceptional taste and judgment. Your background might include:
- Several years’ experience working as a concept, graphic, UI, UX or similar designer either in-house or in an agency.
- Experience interacting with customers, including delivering presentations and participating in workshops and co-creation sessions.
- Experience producing and working with quant and qual surveys, focus groups, user testing and research.
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of the today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary (level is TBC), central office location, flexible working hours, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.