INDEED’s vision is to establish design as the single most effective steward of our being human in the computational age. Embracing advanced technologies, we combine business savvy with this vision and the creativity needed to thrive in a globally connected world. Based on a no-bullshit, highly collaborative approach, our multi-cultural team of designers, innovation specialists, engineers and business strategists translates complexity into smart, surprisingly simple products and services.
As we have some amazing projects at hand, we are looking for extremely talented individuals (f/m/d) who want to join us on an exceptional journey to develop fantastic products & services.
UX/UI DESIGN (mid/senior-level)
- An experienced UX or UI designer (f/m/d) with multi-disciplinary and graphical skills
- Passionate about customer-led design for all interactions, including mobile, web, tablet and HMI applications
- Outgoing, positive in nature and a motivated team player on the verge to lead teams and projects with esprit and know-how
WHAT WE OFFER
- A cool office in the heart of Hamburg with a great team of creative minds
- International project work that sets standards and gets you to explore places
- Integration into the entire development process
- As much responsibility as you want to handle
- Lots of opportunities for professional growth
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioural science discipline
- Strong visual communication skills
- Experience in common wire-framing & prototyping software to build high and low fidelity interactive mock-ups
- Demonstrated understanding for creative processes and ability to communicate efficiently across disciplines
- Goal oriented and self-driven
- Sound command in English (German would be a plus)
- A valid EU work permit is mandatory
Apply with your online portfolio (or PDF less than 5 MB) and CV illustrating your skills and your way of working.