studiomem currently seeks UX/UI design interns to support our international team in our studio in the heart of Munich.
As an intern at studiomem, you will be involved in everything we do. You will work alongside our team of experienced creatives throughout the whole design process from first ideation to presentation.
If you are passionate about bringing concepts to life and want to be part of an inspiring, collaborative and fast-paced environment, join us!
- Supporting our UX team with concept and design of user interfaces for different platforms (Mobile, Web, Desktop, Embedded)
- Support the team with practical application of design methods and user-centric approach
- Support in designing icons, infographics and style-guides
- Work together with the team to build functional prototypes
- A minimum 5 terms/semesters of interaction/interface design, communication design, media design, digital media or related field
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Strong software skills (Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Good knowledge of prototyping tools (inVision, Principle and/or Framer)
- Strong visual user interface, graphic design and layout skills
- Highly enthusiastic about how different technologies work
- Curiosity and passion to challenge the status quo
- Currently enrolled in university & this internship needs to be mandatory
- Minimum availability of 5-6 months
We are looking for passionate, proactive candidates with a positive attitude to fit in our team.
If you think this is you, please send your application to email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and portfolio of your work.
Please mention "leManoosh - UX/UI Internship" in the email subject.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The studiomem team