Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!
The Global Visual Design Team is looking for a Visual Merchandising Design coordinator.
Joining a highly creative and dynamic team, her/his tasks will center on coordinating the projects and designers for store windows and visual tools.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
Based on a given theme, create visual reference mood boards and analyze existing trends according to the scope of work and present creative ideas to stakeholders.
- Managing and coordinating a team of Visual Merchandising Designers
- Assist in proposing alternative creative solutions and materials for the final project output
- Communicating and implementing the visual merchandising design strategy.
- Analysing and evaluating technical designs
- Collaborating closely with production and regional teams during the undertaking of the projects
- Reviewing executive drawings and material samples to ensure that alignment with design specs are met
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Used to a fast-paced environment with strong project and time management skills
- Highly creative, interested in visual arts/graphic communication and fashion
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AutoCAD, and rendering software (e.g., Rhinoceros, 3D Studio Max, etc...)
- Team-working and goal-oriented
- Experience in the luxury goods field is preferred
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in similar roles will be considered a plus
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!