In this video, I show you how to sketch a screen and the difference between a glossy and a matte surface.
3 GUIDED VIDEOS I talk about in the video: https://lemanoosh.com/start-here/
1. First, start with the shadow, this will help you to place the shading later on.
2. Second, the screen. You need to understand the difference of how the light diffuses between a matte and a glossy surface. The difference is that for a glossy surface such as a screen, there is no light gradient. For this Grab your darkest marker (I use C100)!
3. You can now add the shading (with a C3 here but C2 is fine). Then I fill in with a highlighter, minimizing the amount of strokes
4. Contrast. I then improve the contract with a black pencil around some of the edges.
5. Lastly, I use the white pen to create highlights and clean up some of the gaps.
Don’t hesitate to ask me questions in the comments, I read and answer them all!
Don’t forget to subscribe to see more and become a more creative sketcher and designer Follow me on social:
Download more videos: https://lemanoosh.com/start-here/