“Starting as a designer here isn’t like anywhere else. Leads trust you to take on a big role right away.”
You could do an internship at brand headquarters, or a traditional studio. But you want something different! KISKA makes you think differently. The brand-oriented nature of product design here means that every day is a big picture day. Your tasks will include:
- Deep involvement in the design process and innovation projects.
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
- Availability for six months.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in product design or industrial design.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- English fluency.
Start: November 2018