INDEED’s vision is to establish design as the single most effective steward of our being human in the computational age. Embracing advanced technologies, we combine business savvy with this vision and the creativity needed to thrive in a globally connected world. Based on a no-bullshit, highly collaborative approach, our multi-cultural team of designers, innovation specialists, engineers and business strategists translates complexity into smart, surprisingly simple products and services.
We are looking for a Senior Industrial Designer (m/f/d) who is ready to take the next step in her/his career. As an Industrial Design Project Lead, you will manage exciting and truly innovative product development and design projects. With passion, expertise and leadership you will plan design research, inform the strategy and delivery innovation with a dedicated and super powerful team. In order to do so, we will train you in all aspect of design management & strategy so you can grow and become a pivotal part of INDEED.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN PROJECT LEAD
- Extraordinarily talented, open-minded and curious personality interested into all aspects of design
- An excellent communicator and presenter who can take leadership and responsibility
- Outgoing, positive in nature and a motivated team player
- Passionate about customer-centric design and a creative problem solver who is not afraid to go new ways
- Capable of writing highly complex quotes and you have proven experience in planning multiphase projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- International projects where you will make a fundamental mark and become a thought leader in the industry
- Integration into the entire development process
- Design management and leadership training
- Great team with flat hierarchies
- Cool office in the heart of Hamburg, the best city to live in Germany
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal growth
WHAT WE EXPECT
- +5 years of experience in design consultancy
- Track record of projects and teams managed by you
- Must have a portfolio that showcases the entire design process and sketching skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- Excellent sketching and form development skills
- Competency in relevant digital tools - Adobe CC, SolidWorks, rendering software
- Sound command in German and English
Apply with your online portfolio (or PDF less than 5 MB) and CV illustrating your skills and your way of working.