We are seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for paid industrial design internships. Interns will have the opportunity to interact with the design process on all levels, giving them a comprehensive understanding of the consultancy environment and design as a practice.
• Maintain design intent from concept generation to final implementation
• A thorough understanding of design principles
• Extreme attention to quality and attention to detail
• Interest in, and awareness of, emerging cultural and social behaviors
• Actively research, share, and implement new trends and materials
• Personal time management and ability to stick to team deadlines
• Effective, articulate design communication and decision-making skills
• Support the ID team on all levels and at all times
• Open to undergraduates and graduates
• Availability for a six-month engagement
• IN final semester of BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Design (or equivalent)
• 3D modeling skills – Alias, Rhino, or Solidworks
• Confidence with 2D and 3D design visualization tools
• Model making skills
• Great communication skills (visual, verbal, and written)
• The ability to think quickly and problem-solve on the spot
• A positive, team-focused attitude
Please be sure to submit your resume and your portfolio where applicable with your application (PDF or URL).
Email title "leManoosh - Product Design Intership"