EDMIRE IS EXPANDING...
Edmire is a young and dynamic strategic design studio. We deliver atypical, but thought- through designs backed by the needed strategic vision, innovative ideas and moving storytelling. Our ambitious team consists out of several design enthusiasts with an expertise in creative design, brand design and business strategy. Some of our clients are, for example: Duvel Moortgat, Samsonite, Boma, Born in Sweden, ...
An Intern Creative Designer at Edmire can easily discover creative solutions for our clients. Our customer demands are especially focussed on visual and brand-related topics. No experience required.
- You hold a master’s degree in product design, graphic design or anything similar:
- You’re a wizard when it comes to visual skills, both in 2D as 3D
- You’re creative, hands-on and a true team player
- You apply design methods focussed on putting consumers first
- Developing concepts is not something which sounds like Chinese
- You’re not reluctant to share colleague’s knowledge and expertise in production
- You’re a master in hand sketching and digitalising these babies in adobe applications (photoshop, illustrator, ...)
- 3D CAD modelling is nothing new for you and 3D printing is like hobby
- You’re able to build mock-ups and prototypes
- You have eye for detail and a natural commercial flair
- Love for design or experience in the industry is a big plus
- If you have some experience in Keynote, that’s an extra... but not a must
Send us your portfolio and we'll get back to you in a heartbeat.