Mattro Mobility Revolutions GmbH is specialized in the development of transportation concepts with alternative power-trains. Our capabilities include the complete development from industrial design to engineering to in-house realization of functioning prototypes. Efficient and cost-optimized in a social and sustainability oriented business-model.
More information can be found at www.mattro.eu
We are looking to grow our development team with a transportation focused designer and are looking for an individual that shares our passion to shape the future of electric vehicles and more.
- Work on a wide range of electric vehicles from one person off-road transportation to robotic platforms to street vehicles, as well as equipment and infrastructure surrounding electric vehicles and renewable energy.
- Take part and substantially contribute in the design process from the first idea all the way to production including research, prototyping, testing , material and color choices and guiding the design into production.
- Support tasks for the creation and development of the Mattro and Ziesel brand.
- Degree in Industrial Design, Transportation Design or equivalent
- Excellent sketching skills (manual+digital)
- Prototyping experience
- Proficient knowledge of a relevant CAD package (solidworks, rhino, alias, inventor)
- Very good knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Great interest in transportation, sports market, nature, the outdoors and ecologic products and preferably with relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing methods and mechanical needs
- Fluent in English and/or German
Portfolio, CV and cover letter required.
The portfolio must show relevant design work with a complete process of development from sketch to finished product.
Starting as soon as possible.