We are looking to hire a fulltime multitalented colleague to join our R&D Department in Bilzen!
Preferably, you have a degree in product development, industrial design, product design or equivalent.
You have enjoyed a first working experience or internship, being part of a team of product developers, designers, or engineers. If you worked with textiles before, this would be an asset.
In the R&D Department, you will be working with other product developers and internationally renowned external designers on new Tribù collections, as well as contract projects, to ensure the high quality of the current collections by continuous improvement, where needed.
You will work in close cooperation with and will be involved in communication with our Purchasing Department and suppliers.
You have a clear understanding about Tribù being an organization with a high international orientation. Good knowledge of English is therefore definitely one of the primary requirements, knowledge of Dutch is not mandatory.
You have a keen interest in technique. You are eager to learn and a fine taste for design is part of your DNA.
You will meticulously and carefully keep all production drawings and designs of our collections, even after production.
• You have a hands-on approach in problem solving.
• You have great technical insight.
• You are comfortable, working in team, under pressure with project deadlines.
• You have comprehensive experience with 3D CAD software, preferably Solidworks.
• You have experience with the most common software of the Adobe suite.
• Knowledge of Autocad is a plus.
• Good knowledge of English, speaking and writing.
What we have to offer:
• A creative and appealing job in a dynamic and growing team.
• Work with renowned designers on high end luxury outdoor collections.
• An attractive salary, matching your experience and skills.
• Room for personal development.
The art of leisure.
Exclusive, modern outdoor furniture: this is the field of distinction of Belgian design house Tribù.
In the early nineties, Tribù was a pioneer of the philosophy that the terrace and garden should be seen as extensions of the house. Strengthened by its years of experience, this family-run design house has grown to become an internationally acclaimed brand. Luxury outdoor furniture from Tribù is now distributed in more than 70 countries and belongs to the best in the industry.
To apply, write a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Tribù, include your CV and any portfolio or relevant supporting information.