Are you a rockstar in making 3D visuals and do you dream of creating product concepts and experiences?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Product Design Intern with a finger on the pulse of new trends and a mind bursting with novel and electrifying ideas.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of a six-month full-time internship, working hands-on in a growing international business
- Contribute to the development of innovative concepts and connected products for our international client portfolio
- Transform your ideas together with skilled designers into winning product design
- Experience the entire design process, from research insights to finished product, through different design projects
- Work across different design disciplines and have the opportunity to combine products with technology
We would like you to be...
- A master student within design, product design or a related field
- Proficient in the basic computer tools, and the more design related such as Adobe package, 3D software like Rhino and/or Solidworks, KeyShot etc.
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- On a quest to change the world for the better, with design
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Breakfast and lunch with us every day, made by our Designit chef, Thomas – not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on Fridays, and annoy our friends by talking about work on the weekend
Go right ahead and click the link down below. Please apply in English, and remember to tell us why you're the right one to join our team.
We're itching to see your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).