We are looking for a Senior Industrial Designer – 32 hours per week
An industrial designer, with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience who can design- and engineer products independently, and also lead projects during the realization phase. You are capable of serving a client professionally while by being responsible for multiple design projects at once. You will be working on the execution of projects, as well as in a managing role.
● As designer you are responsible for making the designs and concepts, and finalizing those to an obtainable product. All of this will happen in close collaboration with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
● You visualize designs and concepts.
● You develop designs into manufacturable products in 3D CAD
● You contribute and think along on creative concepts, designs and the optimization of design changes to existing products.
● You protect the quality of the design; you check samples and prototypes and advise on possible adjustments and optimizations to the design and guide the production.
● You support the team in all ongoing activities.
● You are in possession of a design degree (at least on the level of University of applied sciences) and affinity with design, sustainability and mechanics.
● You have 5 – 7 years of experience in product design and product development.
● You are up to date on the latest developments in the workfield.
● You possess extensive knowledge and skills in Solid Works, Rhino, Keyshot and Office
● You have a strong feeling for colour, mechanics, comprehensive knowledge on production techniques and able to make detailed technical drawings.
● You possess excellent communication skills
● You have a keen eye to detail, work independently, are accurate, stress proof and able to work with deadlines.
● You speak excellent English, at least level B2. And are not afraid of learning Dutch in the long term.
To work in a creative and dynamic team on challenging projects.
A temporary employment with the prospect of permanent employment.
Appropriate employment conditions according to the BNO (Dutch designers association)
If you are interested in this vacancy; send your CV and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1-2-2021, referring to this vacancy for senior industrial designer.