At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated CAD Operator who is passionate about what they do, and keen to develop their skills while producing work of the highest quality. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Childrenswear CAD team to provide support and contribute to create consistent elevated product visuals for high level presentations and selling tools.
- Support RTW team in the creation of meticulous 3D product visuals.
- Develop digital garment patterns using CLO3D software.
- Build and maintain a range of libraries which will include brushes, graphics, prints and artworks.
- Create 3D ready artworks from pre-created prints and graphics.
- Ability to recreate 3D fabrics, trims, graphics and prints from samples.
- Continuously refining design techniques.
- Optimise details, prints and colour to final 3D renders for merchandising presentations.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Product Development, Showroom & Merchandising teams.
- Accountable for ensuring product visuals align with final collection garments and post-production changes.
- Produce reactive product visuals to facilitate design decisions and sign off.
- Engage in regular meetings and provide reporting, including presentations to Line Manager and wider teams.
- Critical path management and follow seasonal department calendar.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and CLO3D.
- Experience and understanding of art working for print and screen.
- Firm knowledge of digital pattern cutting and garment construction to generate 3D garments.
- Detail-orientated, thorough, accountable with excellent follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate creative ideas with flair.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and lead projects.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and possess effective time management skills.
- Agility to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Problem solving including lateral thinking, analytical skills, and resourcefulness with the ability to manage internal and external expectations.
- Receptive to new ideas and direction.
- A passion for digital fashion and 3D technology.
- Challenge the status quo, always looking to exceed desired results.
- An innovative spirit with a readiness to go beyond the assigned tasks, actively seeking responsibility.
- High standards of integrity, transparency and honesty.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Adobe Substance, Blender, or other 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word, OneDrive, and Teams).
- Experience with PLM and CMS.