Driven by great challenges, we create business value by merging Industrial Design, Branding and Growth into one visionary approach. To fulfill our ambitions, we are now expanding our team. If you share our passion for building better products, we really look forward to hearing from you!
The PGD team
Full-time Senior Industrial Designer with minimum 5 years experience
We’re looking for a super talented senior Industrial Designer who is passionate about creating purposeful and engaging products that people love to use and brands love to grow.
As a senior designer, you will bring your experience to reinforce our Industrial Design squad within our cross-disciplinary environment bridging with Branding and Growth.
You will have the exciting opportunity to lead Industrial Design projects from brief to market.
Beyond making great products, you will also have the chance to contribute to creating new brands from scratch.To do so, you will collaboratively be involved in building global strategies that you will translate into action.
Your deep and continuous involvement following this multi-expertise approach will be the key to ensure our client a successful and sustainable growth.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You love the craft for more than 5 professional experience years (ideally in a creative studio/agency).
- You are crazy about the user, the product, the form, the proportions and you can’t sleep until you nailed all those nitty details.
- Your portfolio demonstrates an extensive track record of successful results, conceptualizing and developing great products that are out there for sale.
- Proven experience in IOT, smart,, connected products with HMI mixing physical and digital user experience.
- Examples that show good understanding of how CMF provides a better product experience.
- Always with an eye on the user, your portfolio showcases how you translate user insights into design development.
You are able to face feasibility challenges and follow manufacturing and engineering constraints in your designs.
- Full proficiency in 3D modelling using Solidworks, rendering on Keyshot and Adobe Suite.
Hands-on skills such as sketching, physical model making and prototyping.
- Examples of projects where you helped building or following Product Design Language guidelines are a plus.
- You are assertive and inspire an energetic and collaborative spirit within a team; Team Leadership skills is a plus.
- You like to challenge the obvious and disrupt the status-quo internally and with our clients.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented context.
- Proactive, self-directed and naturally keen on developing new competencies autonomously.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER / OPPORTUNITY
Culture, Mindset and Work:
- You will join an inspiring work environment located in the center of Aveiro and integrate an international (India, France, Portugal) driven, dynamic and supportive team.
- You will have the exciting opportunity to lead Industrial Design in our cross-industry projects, working with an ultra collaborative mindset for innovative and forward-thinking clients based in Portugal and across the globe.
- Together with our clients, we understand the power of design to lead positive change in the world. Using our core expertise and international reach, our long-term vision is to help bring meaningful and sustainable impact in our society. We are already involved across different verticals and we look forward to welcoming you. It's just the beginning.
- You will have the unique opportunity to join us in an exponential growth phase, and take part in our internal and external transformation. It’s an exciting and promising opportunity to help us drive an ambitious vision!
- Today always better than yesterday. Following our Kaizen mindset & culture, you will be empowered to grow in your own expertise and to learn and develop new complementary competencies!
- Salary proportional to your expertise
- Monthly gym subscription
- Access to intensive training programs (we plan to run 4 internal trainings programs per year, run by some of the best experts in topics of high relevance for our industry!)
If our vision resonates with your ambitions, we really look forward to seeing your application!
Aveiro - Portugal