You will join our Design Center in Italy as Senior Industrial Designer in a highly talented and dynamic team.
The role will include:
- Cooperating with professional teams including ID, UI, Visual design and Brand expert, and create the overall brand and user experience image for Huawei consumer portfolio.
- Create and define the new design language for Huawei consumer product portfolio though the concept design and refinement for key products.
- Organize the new concept innovation workshop and complete the high quality design for products which can meet the needs of market and consumer.
- Sense the design trend and give the input of trend judgement to market and R&D teams.
- Concept generation: good sketching and basic rapid-prototyping abilities (3D printing and cardboard model making).
- Design development in 2D (Illustrator and Photoshop) and 3D (CAD modelling and rendering).
- Presentation: storytelling, layout, communicating ideas and concepts to management (in InDesign and PowerPoint).
- Top-class design education background.
- Experiences in the field of consumer electronics products
- At least 5 years of previous working experience as a designer with proven success.
- Deep understanding of product research and development process. Familiar with the methodology of consumer research, market research and technology pre-research.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Good organizational skills and capable of working independently and in a pressurized and deadline driven, sometimes messy environment
- Software skills: Adobe Suite, Rhino and/or SolidWorks, Keyshot and/or Vray (preferred) and Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint).
Job location: Milan, Italy
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to the email provided.